Content creation Internhip at Arc/Naya in Groningen
We are seeking a talented and motivated Conten Creation Intern to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our marketing team to create engaging content that showcases our brand's unique voice and resonates with our target audience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the consumer electronics industry while honing your design skills and contributing to real-world projects. We are looking for a Design Intern, who is based in Groningen area and is available for a full-time (40 hours) internship for at least 5 months. We're flexible on the start date beyond those specified, and can accommodate your availability.
Arc is a Groningen-based start-up providing advanced phone accessories. We strive to expand Arc's offerings beyond just one type of device by creating a range of high-quality accessories and standalone products in the consumer electronics industry. Our mission is to create seamless and user-friendly experiences that enable people to do things they never thought possible.
Naya is dedicated to revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Our goal is to provide creators with seamless and intuitive tools, starting with our innovative modular split keyboard, Naya Create. With our cutting-edge products, we aim to enable users to interact with technology effortlessly and as it was meant to be.
About the Team
At Arc & Naya, we don't just talk about diversity and inclusivity - we live it. We are young and driven team consisting of individuals from over 12 different nationalities, creating a truly international environment where different perspectives and backgrounds are celebrated.
We are passionate about what we do. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, always striving to be the best we can be as a team. At Arc & Naya, we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. We value open and direct communication and with a low hierarchy environment, everyone's voice is heard and respected, creating a collaborative and efficient workplace where innovation thrives.
- Assist in the planning and production of digital content, including but not limited to social media posts, marketing materials, videos, animations, and graphics.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and target audience preferences to help inform content creation and strategy.
- Collaborate with the content creation team to develop creative ideas and concepts for new content that aligns with the company's brand identity and marketing objectives.
- Help manage and maintain the company's digital asset library, ensuring that all content is organized, properly archived, and easily accessible.
- Contribute to the editing and post-production processes, including proofreading, image editing, and video editing, to ensure that all content is polished and ready for publication.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions, providing input and feedback to help improve the overall content creation process.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, tools, and best practices, sharing insights with the team and applying them to the company's content strategy.
- Provide general support to the content creation team, assisting with ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed.
- Currently enrolled as a student pursuing an HBO or VWO degree in game design, marketing, communication, 3D design, or equivalent program.
- Must remain enrolled as a student throughout the entire duration of the internship.
- Interest in visual storytelling, basic technical design skills in a 3D environment (Blender, Unreal Engine, etc.) with an understanding of different content formats and platforms.
- Basic skills in video editing software (After Effects, Premier Pro, Da Vinci Resolve, etc.)
- Has a creative interest, approach, and enjoys creative problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days per week ( 40 hrs).
- Based in Groningen as is able to commute to the office.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to change the forefront of technology.
- Huge growth (potential) and being embedded in an environment of 2 hardware scale-ups.
- Inspiring, exciting and vivid office situated in the heart of a start-up hub.
- Dynamic and diverse international environment with 12+ nationalities.
- Internship compensation.
- Career growth potential.
- Lunch at the office (self-cooked).
- Team building trips (the last trip was Mallorca, March 23).