Graphic Design Internship at Arc in Groningen
We are seeking a talented and motivated Design Intern to join our team. As our Design & Creative Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for improving the design of our product and communication. You will work closely with our Product Team and Marketing Team to create visually appealing and effective designs for a wide range of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the consumer electronics industry while honing your design skills and contributing to real-world projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in design principles, excellent communication skills, and a keen eye for detail. We are looking for someone, who is based in Groningen area and is available for a full-time (40 hours) internship for at least 5 months.
Arc is a Dutch scale-up providing advanced phone accessories. We strive to expand Arc's offerings beyond just one type of device by creating a range of high-quality accessories and standalone products in the consumer electronics industry. Our mission is to create seamless and user-friendly experiences that enable people to do things they never thought possible.
About the Team
At Arc, we don't just talk about diversity and inclusivity - we live it. We are young and driven team consisting of individuals from all over the world, creating a truly international environment where different perspectives and backgrounds are celebrated.
We are passionate about what we do. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, always striving to be the best we can be as a team. At Arc, we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. We value open and direct communication and with a low hierarchy environment, everyone's voice is heard and respected, creating a collaborative and efficient workplace where innovation thrives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with marketing, content, and other departments to develop design / marketing concepts and ideas.
- Work closely with the design team to create visually appealing and engaging content and graphics for both print and digital mediums.
- Contribute to core projects (such as social content, ads, packaging designs) and let your work be seen by tens to hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Assist in designing visual content for the company's social media channels, helping to maintain a consistent and engaging brand presence.
- Provide constructive feedback during internal product design discussions.
- Help manage and track design projects by maintaining clear communication with team members and stakeholders.
- Help to contribute and maintain our brand guidelines and to shape our visual language and identity.
- Currently enrolled as a student pursuing an HBO or WO degree in design, marketing, communications, or equivalent program.
- Must remain enrolled as a student throughout the entire duration of the internship.
- You are creative, motivated, and passionate about design.
- Have knowledge of Adobe software (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator). Additionally knowledge of Figma would be welcomed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days per week ( 40 hrs).
- Based in Groningen and is able to commute to the office.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for You
- Inspiring, exciting and vivid office situated in the heart of a start-up hub.
- Commitment & respect for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Internship compensation of 500 Euros per month.
- Healthy & balanced work culture, Work & fun is our way of life.
- Innovation is our heartbeat & we encourage bold ideas & calculated risks.
- Respect, Loyalty & Trust for our employees & customers.
- Passionate to be the best. Challenging yourself.
- Collaborative & open office plan.
- Daily self-cooked culinary experience.
- Company Sponsored Outing & Events providing options to unwind, connect & create cherished memories.
Please add a link to your pofolio in your CV.