Arc is a dynamic Dutch scale-up that specializes in delivering cutting-edge phone accessories that elevate the user experience. Our ambition reaches beyond a single device as we plan to develop a diverse portfolio of top-tier accessories and standalone products in the consumer electronics space. Driven by a passion for innovation, Arc's mission is to empower individuals with seamless, user- friendly solutions that unlock unimagined possibilities.
About the Team
At Arc, we don't just talk about diversity and inclusivity - we live it. We are versatile and driven team consisting of individuals from all over the world, creating a truly international environment where different perspectives and backgrounds are celebrated.
We are passionate about what we do. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, always striving to be the best we can be as a team. At Arc, we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We value open and direct communication and with a low hierarchy environment, everyone's voice is heard and respected, creating a collaborative and efficient workplace where innovation thrives.
- Develop, execute, and oversee a business strategy that prioritizes growth and positive customer ratings.
- Experience in maintaining positive professional relationships with key account.
- Interact with clients and respond to important inquiries about the company’s products or services.
- Promote the company’s products or services to prospective clients.
- Conduct high-level industry research to develop effective sales solutions.
- Use financial techniques to improve sales revenue. Sales Forecasting / sales channels
- Monitor sales progress to ensure that corporate goals are being met.
- Review sales contracts to ensure they meet legal and corporate guidelines.
- Track all business-related invoices.
- Train sales professionals and help improve their skills. Provide continuous, constructive feedback to salespeople
- Participate in collaborative business meetings to update key stakeholders.
- Proven record of sales growth.
- Experience in customer service, marketing, or a sales-related field.
- Strong knowledge of business and sales growth techniques.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing sales or marketing teams.
- Sharp negotiation and networking skills.
- Organizational skills & Problem-solving skills.
- Educational background in business, marketing, or finance Analytical skills (Data driven).
- Business Intelligence experience is preferred.
- Dutch (Preferred) & German (Good to have) & English.
- Location: Randstad & Groningen (Hybrid).
Whats in it for you
- Commitment & respect for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Healthy & balanced work culture, Work & fun is our way of life.
- Innovation is our heartbeat & we encourage bold ideas & calculated risks.
- Respect, Loyalty & Trust for our employees & customers.
- Passionate to be the best. Challenging yourself.
- Collaborative & open office plan.
- Daily self-cooked culinary experience.
- Company Sponsored Outing & Events providing options to unwind, connect & create cherished memories.
- Market competitive compensation between €50- 60K depending on the level of experience.
- 1st Round – HR Screening
- 2nd Round – Interview with Michael (Hiring Manager)
- 3rd Round - Case Study (Assessment) – Market Research case
- 4th Round – Interview with Michael, Tom & Niclas/Harmen
- 5th Round – Offer