* Research shows that while male candidates feel confident enough to apply when they meet about 60% of the requirements, female candidates only apply when they tick every box. So if this role has your name on it, but you’re not sure about the criteria, we still want to hear from you.
Are you passionate about developing high-quality software that pushes technical boundaries? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can collaborate with talented individuals across different departments? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a skilled Software Developer to join our team and integrate third party software API's into our proprietary desktop software suite on Windows, Mac, and Linux. As a Software Developer, you will play a key role in designing and implementing software integrations, delivering reliable solutions, and continuously improving our desktop platform. If you're up for the challenge, we invite you to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
Naya is dedicated to revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Our goal is to provide creators with seamless and intuitive tools, starting with our innovative modular split keyboard, Naya Create. With our cutting-edge products, we aim to enable users to interact with technology effortlessly and as it was meant to be.
About the Team:
At Naya, we don't just talk about diversity and inclusivity - we live it. We are young and driven team consisting of individuals from over 12 different nationalities, creating a truly international environment where different perspectives and backgrounds are celebrated.
We are passionate about what we do. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, always striving to be the best we can be as a team. At Naya, we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth,
We value open and direct communication and with a low hierarchy environment, everyone's voice is heard and respected, creating a collaborative and efficient workplace where innovation thrives.
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing third party software APIs into a desktop platform.
- End-to-end responsibility on the features implemented, including monitoring, identifying issues or bottlenecks and delivering improvements.
- Delivering high-quality code, focusing on simplicity, readability, performance, and maintainability.
- Optimize applications and components to improve speed and efficiency, ease of development of new features; Actively help the team to collaborate with bigger initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, related degree, or equivalent working experience / or thinking level
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of continuous deployment, best practices, and test-driven development (TDD).
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of Low-level APIs for Web and desktop applications
- Experience with Low-level systems on Windows, MacOS, (or) Linux
- Knowledge of and experience with C, C++, Swift
Intermediate knowledge of/experience with
- Experience working with Agile & SCRUM methodologies.
- Integration Tests, Unit Tests, and Workflow Validation.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to change the world of technology on TWO fast-growing scale-up with huge growth potential.
- Inspiring, exciting and vivid office situated in the heart of a start-up hub
- Dynamic and diverse international environment with 12+ nationalities
- Salary up to €42K depending on the level of experience.
- Career growth potential.
- Lunch at the office (Self-Cooked).
- Company laptop or laptop allowance.
- Equity/Growth participation options.
- Team Building Trips (the last trip was Mallorca, March 23).
- Travel allowance based on location.
Our Interview Process:
- Introduction call with recruiter
- 1st interview with Hiring Manager Kalin & Manya (HR)
- Technical assessment
- 2nd & Final interview – Co-founders