UI/UX Internship at Naya in Groningen
We are seeking a talented and motivated UI/UX Intern to join our team. The UI/UX Intern will work closely with our product and design teams to create seamless and visually appealing user experiences for our products. and contribute to the success of our company. You will work closely with experienced professionals who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout your internship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the consumer electronics industry while honing your skills and contributing to real-world projects. We are looking for someone, who is based in Groningen area and is available for a full-time (40 hours) internship for at least 5 months.
Naya is dedicated to revolutionising the way we interact with technology. Our goal is to provide creators with seamless and intuitive tools, starting with our innovative modular split keyboard, Naya Create. With our cutting-edge products, we aim to enable users to interact with technology effortlessly and as it was meant to be.
About the Team
At Naya, we don't just talk about diversity and inclusivity - we live it. We are young and driven team consisting of individuals from all over the world, creating a truly international environment where different perspectives and backgrounds are celebrated.
We are passionate about what we do. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and continuous learning, always striving to be the best we can be as a team. At Naya, we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. We value open and direct communication and with a low hierarchy environment, everyone's voice is heard and respected, creating a collaborative and efficient workplace where innovation thrives.
- Assist in designing user interfaces and user experiences for our digital products, including web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers to translate user requirements into design solutions.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design concepts to the team.
- Perform user research and usability testing to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze user feedback and metrics to optimize designs and enhance user satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, tools, and technologies to ensure our designs remain current and competitive.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to discussions on design, product strategy, and user experience.
- Currently enrolled as a student pursuing an MBO, HBO, or WO degree in Industrial Design, Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days per week ( 40 hrs).
- Based in Groningen and is able to commute to the office.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for You
- Inspiring, exciting and vivid office situated in the heart of a start-up hub.
- Commitment & respect for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Internship compensation of 500 euros per month.
- Healthy & balanced work culture, Work & fun is our way of life.
- Innovation is our heartbeat & we encourage bold ideas & calculated risks.
- Respect, Loyalty & Trust for our employees & customers.
- Passionate to be the best. Challenging yourself.
- Collaborative & open office plan.
- Daily self-cooked culinary experience.
- Company Sponsored Outing & Events providing options to unwind, connect & create cherished memories.